Aluminium ute trays are made on the same concept as their welded steel ute tray from the headboard right down to the chassis mounts. One of the striking differences is that the material used for the welded alloy ute tray is thicker. Ute trays increase the amount of load area you have to store stuff and offer removable sides that make loading and unloading an easier task.
- Aluminium ute trays bear more weight and are sturdy. So it means you can load more items onto your ute without the fear of breakage.
- Though sturdy, aluminum ute trays are light and hence it does not weigh down the vehicle and increase the fuel consumption.
- They are rustproof and hence one does not have to worry about corrosion damage. It is specifically ideal for coastal environments where the air is humid. Aluminium does not react or corrode under such conditions.
- Depending on one’s preference and needs, one can custom ute trays that will take care of all the additional needs.
- Aluminium ute trays make good use of space with their flexible design. Toolboxes, spare tyres and water can be tored under the tray. The means you have the whole deck space to load things or use as required.
Cobra Metal Fabrication is a Melbourne based metal fabrication service known for offering professional steel fabrication services in Australia. We have clients from small, medium and large-scale industries and we can give customised solutions to all your fabrication needs. Ute trays are one of our most popular products and we manufacture custom ute trays, aluminum ute trays, alloy ute trays, ute canopy tray and so on. Employing the most modern technology and equipment, we manufacture our products in only premium quality materials that are guaranteed to last a lifetime.
For all kinds of custom trays, visit our website at www.cobrametalfabrication.com.au. You can call us at 0422 486 982, for tariffs and other details or mail us at email@example.com.